A sure sign of early fall...
Tonight, I cooked dinner in my sweatpants and socks, instead of barefoot and in my gym shorts.
Musings about my life, my interests, and what makes me tick.
Tonight, I cooked dinner in my sweatpants and socks, instead of barefoot and in my gym shorts.
posted by Elisabeth @ 7:46 PM 5 Feed-me-backs

I was born and raised in France, and have lived in the US permanently since I was 23. I am a retired French professor; I taught at the university level for a bit over 20 years. My intellectual curiosity is insatiable, and I also think that I have a pretty decent sense of humor.
5 Comments:
All I can say (sourly) from hot and sticky Washington, D.C. is, "If only."
But more pleasantly: Enjoy!
Elisabeth,
Lovin' it!
rel
Your kitchen must have a better air flow than mine!
Paperback - Remember, I no longer live in Pittsburgh, but in the boondocks of Western PA, about 80 miles northeast of the 'Burgh. It's cooler there, especially after 5:30 p.m. or so...
We still haven't seen night time temps under 74, well except for today when the high is to be 75. But we only get that because of torrential downpours from Ernesto, high 40 mph winds and flooding. Yes, we are flooded in our neighborhood and stuck in the house.
Post a Comment
<< Home