Too crazed to blog
It's going to be a very crazy couple of weeks - lots going on at work. I really cannot devote one minute to my blog today, and the posts may be sporadic for the next couple of weeks - be patient with me!
Musings about my life, my interests, and what makes me tick.
It's going to be a very crazy couple of weeks - lots going on at work. I really cannot devote one minute to my blog today, and the posts may be sporadic for the next couple of weeks - be patient with me!
posted by Elisabeth @ 9:16 AM 2 Feed-me-backs

I was born and raised in France, and have lived in the US permanently since I was 23. I am a retired French professor; I taught at the university level for a bit over 20 years. My intellectual curiosity is insatiable, and I also think that I have a pretty decent sense of humor.
2 Comments:
Good luck with the busy fortnight, Elisabeth. Hope you get to take at least a little time out for yourself.
OK! Stop by sometime.... and take a little time. Don't get sick!
Post a Comment
<< Home