Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Something else from the trip

I wonder how I could have forgotten sharing this gem with you.

During our trip to the South East, while on Folly Island, south of Charleston, we saw lots of presidential primary campaign signs, since the South Carolina primary is quickly approaching.

In the category best defacement of a political sign, I have to report a "Ron Paul for President" sign very cleverly altered to read "Ru Paul for President." Wouldn't that totally solve the race and gender issues in this presidential race?

Keep on reading - today's "real" entry is below, and - if you understand French, do not forget to watch that little videoclip I posted yesterday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

Ok, you just earned the jackpot.

500,000 cool points and a life-time supply of Revlon product for mentioning RuPaul in your blog.

Also, Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home