Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I wished that she would lose, and she did!

Well, I did it. In my post earlier today, I wished that Nancy Zerg, who defeated Ken Jennings last night, would lose today, and she did! She was nothing but a flash in the pan. No one will ever remember her! I am vindicated!

And the opening minutes of Jeopardy warmed my little heart. Alex Trebek brought Ken back on the set, to say a few words about his experience during the past six months (!) on the show. It was nice and touching. Thank you, Alex!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Wizdmtooth said...

You know, I consider myself a fan of Jeopardy, and a decent armchair player, but I don't think I deserve to call myself a fan anymore, because - believe it or not - I didn't see a single episode of the Ken Jennings dynasty (I'm embarrassed to admit it). In fact, I havn't been able to watch Jeopardy for a couple years. For one thing, I watch very little television anymore, but the big problem is that it is on at the time when we eat dinner and the kids are not into jeopardy. We usually end up watching some Nickelodeon show instead - and like I said... I don't watch....... I must disagree with one of your points though. I think Nancy Zerg will be remembered, if only as an answer to a trivia question: "She ended Jennings streak on Jeopardy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home