Watch this!
Clurg posted today a link to the M. Ward video "Chinese Translation," from his new album Post-War (released on August 22.) I decided to embed it here, because:
1. I heart M. Ward.
2. This song is great.
3. The video is really cool too.
Thanks, Clurg, for sharing this with us, it literally made my day!
Keep on reading, short post below, and the "real" entry for today in below that one. It also deals with music.


5 Comments:
Glad you enjoyed it! The animation reminded me of an updated version of what the Hubley's did.
Cool song and video. Elisabeth, have you heard "Illinoise" by Sufjan Stevens? I think you might like it...
Marquis - Not only do I own Sufjan Stevens' Illinoise, but I also own The Avalanche, which are extra tracks originally recorded for Illinoise, but cut from the album. There is a gem of an acoustic version of "Chicago" ("Adult Contemporary Easy Listening Version") in it.
You gotta love Sufjan!
Oh, Clurg - I really love this CD (I bought it on i-Tunes.) I am not familiar with the Hubley's work. I google their name, and boy, sounds like really cool stuff. I will definitely check it out.
I love it. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home