For your viewing pleasure...
I stumbled upon this Les Guignols de l'Info video on You Tube, and thought that I would share it with you. I am not sure when it was originally broadcast, although it was definitely when Sarko was Minister of the Interior. I love the irreverence of this show, and it's quite cool that this kind of stuff can be broadcast in France.
Nothing else to post today. Enjoy! Apologies to my faithful readers who do not understand French.
Labels: Guignols de l'info, Nicolas Sarkozy, Patrick Poivre d'Arvor, Yves Duteil


2 Comments:
Thanks. :)
I understand "six mois de prison" just hope I can stay out of it:>)
Will also be on the lookout for Horse Piss beer since Kentucky is right around the corner. You and Marty may want to go down to Lexington sometime to the Horse Park Farm--it's gorgeous. We've tried to go when there's a rodeo going on in the evenings. It's something different we don't get to see much.
Post a Comment
<< Home