Monday, January 28, 2008

Mommy bragging time again...

While they are still up, go read the following two articles that Claire recently got published:

1. In the current issue of The Pittsburgh City Paper: Acclaimed young poet Ben Lerner relocates to Pittsburgh.
If you want to read this one, do it before Wednesday, when the new issue of The City Paper comes out and new articles are posted (I am not sure whether or not it's still possible to see articles from past issues...).

2. In the online, Pittsburgh-based literary journal The New Yinzer. Scroll down, and Claire's piece, "Good Dirty Fun With Jeremy Tinder: An Interview," is the last one listed in the "Between the Lines" section of the table of contents. IMPORTANT WARNING: There is an illustration there that is not exactly suitable for an office environment.

But - there is also a sweet little thing at the end of Claire's bio below the interview.

3. There is also a short and sweet little piece penned by Claire's boyfriend, Jeff, on Al Green's song "Love and Happiness" - it is the second piece listed in the "Sonic Reducer" section of the table of contents (which comes right before the "Between the Lines" section in said table of contents.)

I still have great admiration for people who devote a great deal of their lives to creative endeavors.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Smart Socratics said...

Do you feel all puffed up with that parental pride? Cuz you should. I read both pieces and what a beautiful writer she is! I wish to thank her for introducing me to Ben Lerner. I think I shall purchase a book or two of his.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home